Electricity supply product exclusively for agricultural activities    
How can I activate it?


No adjustment clause
No binding contract
Product subsidised by the State
Product description

The Agricultural Tariffs – Reduced Agricultural Tariff is provided to agricultural activities that contribute to the primary crop and animal production in accordance with the regulations stipulated in Ministerial Decision 142196/10-11-87 on "Measures for Power Supply to Agricultures".

Useful documents
Answers about energy

Is the PPC bill discount still in effect?

The company's commercial and discount policy is in fact changing, adapting to new energy market situation as a result of the recent ministerial decisions. In the context of these new conditions, the largest amount collected in the Energy Transition Fund for the subsidy of all consumers, regardless of supplier, comes from PPC, as provided for by law on the basis of the company's specific characteristics.


What is the Energy Transition Fund?

It is a fund set up by the State, intended to compensate consumers for increases in energy bills caused by sharp market fluctuations. PPC makes the largest contribution to the fund, which is used to subsidize all consumers, regardless of their energy supplier.


How does the new situation influence the final price of energy rates? Are the new tariffs fixed priced as of 01.08.2022?

The Final price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) is the Initial nominal price of each energy company's kilowatt-hour minus the State Subsidy from the Energy Transition Fund. The new tariffs set to go into effect on 01.08.2022, are not fixed because the nominal kilowatt-hour price changes every month.



What do I need to do in order to join the Agricultural Tariff?

The Agricultural Tariff is provided upon application of the interested party to the Administration of Agricultural Economy and Veterinary Medicine of the competent Regional Unit, which is competent for the collection and control of the necessary supporting documents for the electrification of agricultural holdings.

For more information relevant to the provision of the Agricultural Tariff, you can address any PPC branch or the local Land Improvement Department of the Prefecture.


I am already registered at the Agricultural Tariff. How can I update my data in order to maintain it?

In order to simplify the process of maintaining the agricultural tariff on already electrified farms, we give you the opportunity to update your data electronically by submitting the latest OPEKEPE Declaration.

The online submission process is very simple and is completed in 3 steps here.

You will need:

  • The Contract Account shown on the back of your irrigation supply bill
  • Your VAT number
  • Your most recent OPEKEPE Statement or Bulletin No.1 & Water Use Permit


Please note that the procedure for the issuance of a new Bulletin No. 1 by competent bodies of the local authorities (Region) and the submission of a Water Use Permit, as provided for in the YA 140424/6.3.17, is still in force and therefore, when issued by the bodies, they must be submitted by the customer to the PPC.


Get in touch

Select your preferred contact method

Browser update recommended

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
In order to improve your browsing experience we strongly recommend you use the links below to update to one of the following modern browsers.

Appointment Appointment appointment form