1. Sustainability Report based on the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) International Standards and TCFD reporting requirements. Sustainability Report includes HEDNO and PPC Renewables main subsidiaries of PPC S.A.
2. Reporting according to the ESG Guide of the Athens Stock Exchange (PPC since 2019, HEDNO since 2021, PPCRenewables since 2021)
3. Disclosure of scopes 1, 2, 3 emissions categories according to GHG protocol –Dec. ’22 consolidated for PPC, HEDNO, PPC Renewables for the first time. Consolidated carbon footprint (first time) for PPC Group disclosed early 2023 (including all smaller companies with operational control).
4. Submission of CDP Climate Change questionnaire – August ’22.
5. External limited assurance on selected General GRI Disclosures (GRI 102) and at least 25 Topic-specific GRI Disclosures for each company (PPC, HEDNO, PPC Renewables) along with their Management Approach Disclosures (GRI 103) in accordance to the principles prescribed by the “Core” option of the GRI Standards, plus selected ESG indicators of the Athens Stock Exchange ESG Reporting Guide (2022) (“ASE ESG”). The engagement started at the end of November
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
In order to improve your browsing experience we strongly recommend you use the links below to update to one of the following modern browsers.