1. Participation as one of the 330 organizations worldwide (October 2022), in the international Business for Nature’s "Make it Mandatory" campaign - following thee 2022 UN Biodiversity Conference (COP 15) aiming to make mandatory by 2030, the assessment and disclosure of data related to the impact large companies have on biodiversity and nature.
2. Participation in We Mean Business (May 2022) - a global non-profit initiative working with the world's largest businesses to take action on climate change. With a broad network of partners, the initiative acts as a catalyst for businesses to adopt policies to reduce CO2 emissions by 2030, accelerating a transition to a Net-Zero economy.
3. Participation in the Race to Zero campaign (May 2022) supported by the UN - an initiative which brings businesses, cities, communities, and investors together in support of sustainable zero carbon recovery, which will mitigate future threats and contribute to the creation of jobs.
4. Adoption of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) (November 2022) - a set of principles guiding business on how to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment in the workplace, marketplace, and community. Established by UN Global Compact and UN Women, WEPs are a primary vehicle for corporate delivery on gender equality dimensions of the 2030 agenda and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
5. Participation as a signatory to the Responsible Remuneration REWARD VALUE, at the beginning of March 2023 , a participation that will help us improve our remuneration policy based on the UNCG principles and link it to sustainable development criteria.
6. This June we joined the Science Based Targets Network SBTN Corporate Engagement Program.
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
In order to improve your browsing experience we strongly recommend you use the links below to update to one of the following modern browsers.