PPC S.A. announces that its Board of Directors decided on 07.05.2018:
• The definition of 31.3.2018 as the reporting date of the financial statements for the spin off of lignite fired generation segments of Megalopolis and Meliti from PPC and their contribution to the new companies to be established pursuant to Law 4533/2018.
• The confirmation of “SOL Certified Public Accountants” as the certified accountant to draft the relevant audit reports in order to ascertain the book value of assets and liabilities to be contributed to the new companies.
• The assignment of the project of the spin off advisor to “Pricewaterhouse Business Solutions”.
• The hiring of “HSBC Bank” as the financial advisor to PPC for the disposal, through an international tender, to interested investor(s) of the new companies to be established, which will be exploiting the lignite fired generation segments of Megalopolis and Meliti.
• The hiring of the law firm “DLA PIPER UK LLP” as the legal advisor, which will support PPC in all the stages of the lignite divestment.
• The authorization of Chairman and CEO to propose on behalf of PPC along with the Greek State to the Directorate-General for Competition of the European Commission the hiring of “KPMG Advisors AE”, as the Monitoring Trustee, according to the provisions of Law 4533/2018.
Athens, May 8, 2018