Public Power Corporation S.A. (“PPC”) announces that the evaluation of the first phase of the tender for the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of the Meliti Lignite S.A. and/or the Megalopoli Lignite S.A. Divestment Business has been completed. PPC’s Board of Directors approved the evaluation of all participants who submitted an expression of interest in the first phase of the tender as eligible and who will be called to submit a binding offer. The eligible participants are listed below :
1. BEIJING GUOHUA POWER COMPANY LIMITED AND DAMCO ENERGY S.A. (CONSORTIUM)
2. ΓΕΚ ΤΕΡΝΑ Α.Ε.
3. ΕΛΒΑΛΧΑΛΚΟΡ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΒΙΟΜΗΧΑΝΙΑ ΧΑΛΚΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΟΥΜΙΝΙΟΥ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ
4. ENERGETICKÝ Α PRŮMYSLOVÝ HOLDING, Α.S. (“EPH”)
5. INDOVERSE (CZECH) COAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED
6. ΜΥΤΙΛΗΝΑΙΟΣ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ – ΟΜΙΛΟΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΩΝ
HSBC France Athens Branch is acting as financial advisor and DLA Piper UK LLP as legal advisor to PPC for the tender process.
Athens, July 6, 2018