PPC S.A. announces that, after the election of Mr. Konstantinos Masouras Employees’ Representative, the BoD of HEDNO SA, a 100% subsidiary company of PPC SA, as its meeting held on June 29, 2016, formed into a body as follows:
1. Nikolaos Chatziargyriou, Professor at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the Technical University of Athens, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer (Executive Member),
2. Ioannis Margaris, Electrical Engineer, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors (Executive Member),
3. Spigkos Christos, Electrical Engineer, Member and Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Executive Member),
4. Dimitriou Vasileios, Electrical Engineer, Member (Non-Executive Member),
5. Diamantis Stefanos, Mechanical-Electrical Engineer, Member (Non-Executive Member),
6. Komninos Konstantinos, Mechanical Engineer, Member (Non-Executive Member),
7. Masouras Konstantinos, Employees’ Representative, Member (Non-Executive Member).
The term of office of the six members of the Board of Directors shall expire on April 20th, 2018.
The term of office of the Board Member-Employees’ Representative shall expire on 23.6.2019.
Athens, June 29, 2016
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
In order to improve your browsing experience we strongly recommend you use the links below to update to one of the following modern browsers.