Public Power Corporation S.A. announces the financial calendar for the year 2011, as follows:
- Release of the Full Year 2010 Financial Results: March 28, 2011.
- Annual Conference Call with Analysts for the presentation of the FY 2010 financial results: March 28, 2011.
- Publication of the Annual Financial Statements, the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Unbundled Financial Statements, for the year 2010: March 30, 2011.
- Based on the net income, PPC’s Board of Directors will propose to the Shareholders General Meeting, a dividend payment of € 0.79 per share.
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: June 30, 2011.
- Ex-dividend date: July 5, 2011, that is after the 17th of June, 2011 which signifies the expiration date for the Futures Contracts on the Company’s stock and on the FTSE/ATHEX 20 index in which it is included.
- Record date: 7 July 2011.
- Dividend payment for the year 2010 through a bank settlement: 12 July 2011. More details will be provided through a new company announcement at a later date.
Athens, March 28, 2011