Announcement according to L.3556/2007
Pursuant to Law 3556/2007 and following relative notification received on August 16, 2010 from " BlackRock, Inc." in its capacity as investment manager for the following companies:
- BlackRock Asset Management Australia Limited.
- BlackRock Asset Management Japan Limited.
- BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited.
- BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A.
- BlackRock Fund Advisors.
- BlackRock Asset Management Canada Limited.
- BlackRock Financial Management, Inc.
- BlackRock Investment Management, LLC.
- BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Limited.
- BlackRock Investment Management (Dublin) Limited.
- BlackRock (Netherlands) B.V.
- BlackRock Fund Managers Limited.
- BlackRock International Limited.
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited.
the Public Power Corporation SA notifies that their total holdings was reduced to 11,599,651 voting rights or 4.9998% of PPC's voting rights on August 13, 2010.
BlackRock's holdings are on behalf of clients but the investment managers have discretion over the voting rights of these shares unless the clients specifically request control of the voting rights.
Athens, August 18, 2010
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features.
In order to improve your browsing experience we strongly recommend you use the links below to update to one of the following modern browsers.