PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION S.A.
The Board of Directors of Public Power Corporation S.A. formed a Body following the resolution on January 13, 2004 of the Board of Directors of the Company, as follows:
1. Mr. Demetrios Papoulias (President BoD / non-executive member)
2. Mr. Stergios Nezis (C.E.O. / executive member)
3. Mr. Miltiadis Gargaretas (non-executive member)
4. Mr. Demetrios Georgarakis (non-executive member)
5. Mr. Spiridon Theodoropoulos (representative of the minority / non-executive member)
6. Mr. Ioannis Manos (representative of the minority / non-executive member)
7. Mr. Ioannis Panagopoulos (representative of the OKE* / non-executive member)
8. Mr. Vassilios Trapezanoglou (non-executive member)
9. Mrs. Helen Tsamadou (non-executive member)
The tenure starts from January 9, 2004 and ends in three years.
The eleven-member structure of the Board of Directors, according to the Company's statute (article 10 par.2b), will be completed with two members of employees' representatives after their election by the employees.
Accordingly also with the Company's statute (article 10 par. 3) the not election or not convenient completion by any cause of employees' representatives does not impede the constitution and the operation of the Board of Directors without these members.
* OKE : Greek Economic and Social Committee