If you wish to switch Power Supplier and become customer of PPC, you may visit any of our PPC Sales Offices, call our Customer Support on 800-900-1000, or make use of the e-contract and submit your application form online, by clicking on the following link: https://econtract.dei.gr, in order to sign a new Power Supply Contract under your name.
All previous overdue bills must have been paid off or entered into a repayment plan.
You should provide us with your Tax ID Number and submit the following supporting documents:
- a photocopy of your ID card or passport οr residence permit
- the supply number: electricity bill of the property or any other document issued by HEDNO (DEDDIE) on which the supply number of the property is shown or proof of your relation with the property
- the reading of your meter (e.g. photo) is required when your power supply is up to 25 KVA
- the latest electricity bill and proof of payment or settlement thereof
The abovementioned procedure may also be carried out by an authorized person as long as he/she submits the following documents:
• an authorization (original or photocopy) certified by the Police Station or by the Citizens’ Service Centre (KEP) or by the competent Supervising Authority (e.g. Embassy, Public Body, Church)
• his/her ID card or passport or residence permit/stay permit
- In case of overdue debts for the power supply for which you are going to sign the contract, it may be required to submit a proof of your relation with the property, as per case, or the payment receipt.
- By signing the new contract it is required to pay a deposit amount. To find out more about the deposit amount, you can call our Customer Support on 800-900-1000 providing the Supply Number of the property or the Contract Account Number.
- If the new Power Supply Contract remains under the same individual/legal person’s name with the one recorded in the HEDNO system, as this has been declared by your current Supplier, the Electrical Installer’s Solemn Declaration is not required as provided for by RAE. In the event that the new contract will be concluded in a different name, then you should find out the expiration date of the Electrical Installer’s Solemn Declaration/licensed electrician’s certificate by visiting HEDNO’s website, www.deddie.gr.