- Particular care is given to issues of Health and Safety at Work through specific protection measures and application of safety regulations such as, employees' preventive check-ups, upgrading the role of Safety Technicians in all Units, issuance and distribution of information leaflets, conduct of measurements and evaluation to deal with harmful factors in work areas, etc.
- Introduction of a contemporary system for the evaluation of the productivity of personnel.
- Assurance of equal opportunities to both men and women, not only in recruitments but also in their career evolution.
- Continuous development of personnel skills and knowledge through intra-corporate education and development programs.
- Provision of special leave of absence to employees with one parent families.
- Privately owned camps and day care centers for the children of the personnel.