Change of personal data (new power supply contract)

Change of personal data (new power supply contract)

The electricity bill should be issued under the name of the actual user of the property. When you are moving to another property and the bills are already issued under another name, you should sign a new Power Supply contract, so as the bills to be issued under your name.

For the signature of the new contract you can dial the customer service telephone number 11770 or you can address to the competent PPC office submitting the following documents:

  • an electricity bill or the supply number of the property
  • company stamp
  • document proving the Tax Identification Number (bearing any public document)
  • identity card of the official representative of the Company
  • recent Licensed Electrician Certification if the previous one has expired, according to the Regulation on Internal Electrical Installations.
  • additionally, for your own assurance, it is possible to need either the document proving the submission of Statement of information on property lease or a copy of the contract of ownership.

Additional documents required depending on the type of company:

For Unlimited Company or Limited Partnership
Copy of the company’s Articles of Incorporation in which its legal representative/(-s) is(are) appointed.

For Limited Liability Company
Copy of the company’s Articles of Incorporation issued in the Greek Government Gazette
Abstract of the Board of Directors’ Minutes regarding the appointment of representative/administrator

For Societe Anonyme (S.A.)
Copy of the Greek Government Gazette in which the Company’s Articles of Incorporation are issued as well as possible subsequent amendments
Abstract of the Minutes of the last General Meeting for the appointment of the Board of Directors
Abstract of the Minutes of the Board of Directors for the appointment of the company representative/administrator

For Private Company (P.C.)
Copy of the company’s Articles of Incorporation registered in the General Electronic Commercial Registry (G.E.MI.) and the Private Company’s decision with which the Administrator of the company is defined

For Institution & Organization
Copy of the Articles of Incorporation of the Institution or the Organization With the signature of the new power supply contract, an amount should be paid as a deposit, which is calculated based on the surface (sq. m) of the property and on the type of supply.

In order to be informed on whether you have to submit a new Licensed Electrician Certification, as well as on the amount to be paid as a deposit, you should dial the telephone number that is written on your bill, on the INFORMATION field, stating the property Supply Number or the Contract Account mentioned on your bill.

The above procedure should be also realized by an authorized person presenting the following:

 • Certified authorization
 • Identification card

You can find the current Middle Voltage tariffs for Large Business

Direct Access to our Services

Contact us email phone

Invitation to Submit an expression of interest for the acquisition of 100% of the Share Capital of the Meliti and/or the Megalopoli Divestment Business


E-bill & E-pay

Download PPC application

Τα cookies επιτρέπουν μια σειρά από λειτουργίες που ενισχύουν την εμπειρία σας στον ιστότοπο .

Χρησιμοποιώντας αυτόν τον ιστότοπο, συμφωνείτε με τη χρήση των cookies.