Permanent disconnection of power supply due to relocation
If you are moving out from a property, you should submit an application form for termination of the Power Supply Contract to the competent PPC office, or dial the customer service telephone number 11770 so as to interrupt the issuance of the bills under your name otherwise, the bill issuance will continue and you will be responsible for their payment.
• The bill should be issued under your company’s name
• An electricity bill or the supply number of the property
Additionally, you should also bear:
• Company stamp
• Document proving the Company’s Tax Identification Number (bearing any public document)
• Company’s Articles of Incorporation in which the appointment of the representative is stated
• Identity card (or another official relevant document) of the official representative of the company
The above procedure should be realized by an authorized person presenting the following:
• Certified authorization
• Identification card
During the above procedure you should mention the mailing address to which the Final Bill will be sent and for your own facilitation, the Supply Number of the property to which the company will be transferred so as to transfer possible credit or debit amount of your bill.
The FINAL BILL will be issued based on the meter readings and will include the consumption between the last meter reading of the “ACTUAL” bill and the final meter reading on the disconnection day. In the FINAL BILL calculation, the deposit paid on the date of the contract signature will be set off.