PPC, aiming at the support and financial facilitation of households, businesses and vulnerable social groups, provides the possibility of beneficial arrangement of their overdue obligations.
Customers can proceed to the arrangement of their overdue obligations since 01.06.2017, based on their category of integration as described below.
1. For small and medium sized businesses, professionals and households:
· With overdue obligations up to 1,000€, they are provided with the possibility to arrange their overdue obligations in 24 monthly installments by paying immediately their first installment.
· With overdue obligations above 1,000€, the following two options are provided:
o Immediate payment of the 10% of the total overdue obligation and arrangement of the rest of the amount in 18 monthly installments
o Immediate payment of the 15% of the total overdue obligation and arrangement of the rest of the amount in 36 monthly installments
2 For large businesses and industries:
· Immediate payment of the 10% of the total amount of the obligation
· Arrangement of the rest of the amount in monthly installments that will be formed depending on the mean monthly bill with 18 as minimum number of installments and 36 as maximum Number.
3. For The following customers’ categories are in effect different rules: a) customers integrated into the Registry of Vulnerable Customers, b) farmers, c) seasonal customers, d) customers involved in power interruption or power stealing.
a. The conditions as foreseen by the Supply Code are applied to the customers who are integrated in the Registry of Vulnerable Customers. Specifically, for vulnerable customers, each installment will not surpass the 25% of the total of a bimonthly bill. For example, a vulnerable customer with total obligation of €2,000 and average bimonthly bill of €200 will be able to pay its obligation in 40 monthly installments of €50 without interest.
Additionally, specified protection measures are provided to vulnerable customers among which are the non-issuance of order for meter dismantling (power interruption) due to overdue obligations during winter period (November until March) and summer period (July and August).
b. Farmers have the possibility to arrange their overdue obligations in 36 monthly installments.
c. Customers with power interruption for more than 30 days have the possibility of arrangement in 12 monthly installments with immediate payment of 15% of the total amount of their overdue obligation.
d. Customers involved in power stealing have the possibility of arrangement in 4 monthly installments with immediate payment of 50% of the total overdue amount. Alternatively, provided that 100% of the power stealing amount is paid, they are provided with the possibility to arrange the rest of the amount based on the existing Plan for overdue obligations arrangement for the category of each customer.
· The installments include interest which is charged in the current bills that are issued after the conclusion of the installment plan. Exceptions include a) customers who are integrated in the Registry of Vulnerable Customers and b) cases for installment plan for which special reasons are applied on the conclusion of the installment plan.
· The minimum monthly payment is set at 10 €
· It is required that payment will be realized within the deadlines not only for the installments but also for the current bills that will be issued after the conclusion of the installment plan.
In case which the installment plan is not kept, that is, if one (1) installment is not paid within one calendar year, the installment plan will be continued regularly and it will be in force from the next month.
If payment of more than one installment is not realized within one calendar year, the installment plan will continue to be in force provided that all installments due are paid apart from one.
Customers who are willing to proceed to arrangement of their overdue obligations, they can address to the local Offices or they can dial the customers’ service telephone number 11770 (Monday to Friday between 07:00 – 19:00).
Note that customers who have not stuck to their repayment plan, and who wish to reschedule their debt, cannot make such arrangements by calling 11770. That does not apply to customers on the Vulnerable Customers Register.